Re: Superbowl XXXI

If you offered me the chance to go to the superbowl tomorrow or the chance
to go see the Celtics play anybody tommorrow night I would take the Celtics
999 times out of a 1,000!  And if my tv is on tomorrow from 6 pm on it
would most likely be on the rest of the Celtics game against the Knicks two
weeks ago that I never finished watching and which they ended up losing.

Vinny