antonio daniels

I go to to school at Bowling Green State University and was wondering if
anyone had heard of a player by the name of Antonio Daniels.  He is a
good sized point guard and would be an excellent invite to camp if not a
late second rounder.  He plays in the MAC(Ron Harper) so it is tough to
tell how good he really is, but he seems a possibility for the NBA, and
definetly worth inviting to camp.   He scored 33 in a win over Miami(OH)
last night.  Let  me know if you've ever heard of him.

Christopher R. Gee