Travis Knight

Isn't Travis Knight next year a free agent? If so do the Celtics have a
chance at picking him up because we could use him as a back-up  to Tim
Duncan and we wouldn't have to draft to centers in the draft. Or we could
and have two real young back-up centers that we could use and make or center
position stronger.Could you imagine a line-up of:

Starting Lineup         Bench
Wesley                 Barros\or draftee
Minor/Fox              Minor/Fox
Walker                 Radja/Ellison
Duncan                 Knight/Koul or draftee
Williams               Fox

I am msaying that we would probably trade Dee away by know, Day gone by FA
and Lister and Brick gone, then Szbazo and Conlon ? on them.Then we aways
Hamer but he will probably go to.-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!