This Mess

Adam A Suchocki wrote:

> A trade is really the only way out of this injury mess.

I'm amazed that no one has suggested that the Celtics CUT FRANK BRICKOWSKI!  Yes, those IDIOTS in the front
office squandered $1.8 million that could have been spent on a player under the age of 50 who could actually
play (I'm sure they could have gotten Travis Knight for about 1/3 of that salary, but that would have required
some intelligent thought), but that's cash down the drain now.  I'm absolutely HEARTBROKEN that good ol' Frank
will be on the shelf with -- what was that injury again -- lumbago? -- for the next 2 months.  Whatever will
the Celtics do without his 4 points and 1.6 rebounds per game?

If management loses any more of their brain cells, we'll end up drafting Duncan all right -- and trading him
for Roy Hinson.

Michael Gooen