Tommy

>Tommy Heinson was obviously upset that he took the 3.  He has also begun
>to question ML's substitutions the past few games.

In the ever continuing discussion about replacing ML as coach, how about Tommy
Heinson. I have read that he is getting frustrated with ML and questioned his
actions. Maybe he can teach something or two on playing as a team. If I
remember correctly Bill Fitch was brought in when Bird was drafted to install
some displine in the team. I am not sure so don't flame for it.
On the other hand, too many cooks spoil the broth. How many coaches can the
team have? Dennis Johnson is the likely candinate to replace ML while KC Jones
is trying to teach defence.

Any opinions?

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu