Re: Oh No! Not Again!: Philadelphia 127- Boston 125

Mark and Bill,

Just to add a point about too much clowning around by ML, I was listening
to the pregame show on WEEI last night when they were interviewing ML.
They asked ML about having to play another game with just 8 guys and
Wes having to go 45 mins or so again and ML started joking about trying
to convince DJ to make a comeback and suit up. He said I absolutely have
to get someone to help out at the point and If I can convince DJ all my
problems are solved. I was ready to drive on to the Fleet and give ML
a dope slap. If we are in such desperate need of bodies, why hasn't he
signed anyone from the CBA or even the WNBA to give Wes a break, instead of
clowning around about DJ.

As a funny aside, after the DJ talk the announcer asked ML if he would ask
Max to make a comeback and ML said I don't think so I need someone who
can play some 'D'.

On the bright side, we're now back tied in Duncan Ville,
Tone