jerseys found!

A while back I asked about where to get Celtics jerseys from, and received a
few helpful responses, as well as a few people who also expressed they would
like to know what happens once I found out myself.  Hence the following
information:

I bought a #8 Cletics jersey from the Bruins Pro Shop.  There Mail order
contact number from Australia was: (0011 1) 617 742 0202.

The big find was a replica #33 ISU jersey which I managed to track down at
the bemow place:

Sports Fanatics
3401 US 41 South
Terre Haute Indiana
IN 47802 USA
Telephone #  812-235-1866

I recieved the jersey today and although the quality is not as good as the
authentic NBA wear, I am right stoked about it.  The cost was US$29.98
(which worked out about $54 Australian with postage)  I don't know if its
the same sort of material they used back then, but it looks the part from
the vision I've seen of what Larry was wearing in the heyday of the
Sycamores.  Also available at the same place are:

ISU basketball t shirts $19.98
ISU basketball hats wool $19.98
                  cotton $14.98

Dave