Re: What a Farce

At  2:43 PM 97.1.18 -0500, Jeremy P. Ryan wrote:
>I cannot believe that there are that many idiots out there who think that
>the '96 Bulls would beat the '86 Celtics by such a wide margin (approx.
>70%-30%). If you look down the rosters, it is a hell of a lot more even
>than that....

Someone earlier was urging us to be sure to vote to support the Celtics and
I was tempted to say this at the time, but didn't. So I say it now -----
who cares? The "greatest team of all time" isn't a particularly interesting
subject, especially when it is going to be decided by something as silly as
a popular vote. I didn't bother voting. You knew ahead of time that most of
the folks voting probably weren't born before 1986 anyway.

Anyone who really knows basketball doesn't believe this nonsense anyway, so
just ignore it.

- -Marc