Re: What a Farce

In life, those who do not understand history are destined to repeat it. In
sports, those who do not appreciate history, especially today's young
generation, are considered disrespectful, immature punks. I grow weary of
players who disrespect the game and are in it only for personal fame and
fortune. I long for the days when basketball was an art, and the NBA
players played (and practiced) like they actually cared, and I'm only 20
years old! Imagine that.

P.S.- I don't remember much about the C's glory years, I was only 8-12 at
the time. What I do remember, though, is a hell of a lot better than what
we have now, both in Boston and around the league.

I dearly hope the C's can get some players like Duncan and Vaughn who will
revive the pride and tradition of the green and white....

- -Jeremy