celts

The C's continue to prove, regardless of their record, that they have a
lot of heart.  How else could an eight man team, tallest being 6'9" even
compete?

After all of the thing our boys have been through, (2 deaths of major
team members (Bias, Reggie), 5 captain changes in 5 years(Birdy, Chief,
Nique, Dee,
Rick), 3 of the best players' ever leaving Birdy, Mc, and Chief, pride
is the only thing that has kept us competetive.

As for criticism of M.L., with a 9-28 record, it's easy to criticize.
When we begin the NEXT dynasty, however, Carr will be heralded as a
genius.

The key to everything right now is patience.  It's hard to lose.  But,
like M.L. says, 3-12,  we can hold our own with other teams.  When we
get 1 & 2, LOOK OUT!!!  Antoine might be 1 or 2.  That's where patience
fits in.  We will compete next year!!!

Tonights game vs. the Warriors:  It appears as though the running
philosophy is taking effect.  Pressure defense + the break allowed us to
take the W.

2 guys that really inpressed me tonight (aside from Wes and Fox and
Walker) were Day and Conlon.  Day started and has been playing very well
lately.  Maybe, if he continues to work hard, he can fill the 2 spot.
Conlon is doing great at backup forward. You should have seen his spin
move tonight (ovasion).  He isn't physically gifted, yet smart and hard
working.

Don't worry about Duncan.  If we don't suck bad enough, M.L. will work
out a trade.

Later,
Starke