Our needs

Where in the name of god have people decided that the celtics need a power
forward?  Our best young player is a power forward, as is our best old player
(walker and radja, fox being in early middle age).

We need a center, obviously;
and I think a shooting guard, although I like Minor as a big time sub.  The
problem is that the best non-Virgin Islanders available in the top three are
small forwards like Thomas and Van Horn.  So I guess through some kind of
dealing (or not), I would like to see us end up with Anthony Parker and then
with Dallas pick, take Koul or some other big man.  Although Koul would hold
down the fort for a good long time -- he's seven one and can run the floor,
and hes as strong as a horse.  Of course, if we get the top pick, we can take
parker or billups or whoever with Dallas pick and be done with it.  But I'm
warning you guys -- don't fall in love with Tim Duncan!  Even if we get the
worst record, the odds are against us.