Re: Scouting budget?

> As for Eric Williams, I have seen enough (the second coming of Ed
> Pinckney). Move him for a big man or big 2 guard (Gill ?) before we give
> him a big multi-year contract.  Williams & Brown for Gill & O'bannon or
> Khalid Reeves ?  At the least we would get a good 2 guard, and dump Brown.

I don't get the comparison.  Pickney was a large power forward who was
very agressive on defense and rebounding, but a standstill player on
offense   with no moves.   Williams is an undersized forward who has
trouble on defense but has  a huge agressive offensive aresenal close to
the basket, but trouble against bigger players,

Adam