C's vs Knicks

I listened briefly to part of tonight's game on the New York radio feed.
Near the end of the 3rd quarter, Walt Frazier felt that the C's appeared
to have worn themselves out by trapping & pressing the entire game.  I'm
wondering if anyone who saw the game would agree.

He also said that Dee Brown had a horrendous night, going without a field
goal as of the end of the 3rd.  If this is true, can we put every effort
into trading him while there is even lukewarm interest.

As for Dino going down, there goes the chances of him being moved down
the drain.  Who will take a chance on a slow to begin with player with a
damaged kneecap?  By the way, I saw Duncan and co. beat Georgia Tech the
other night.  Who is the freshman Center who teamed with Duncan?

Cecil