Ask Antoine

NBA.COM is taking questions for Antoine.  My browser isn't working right, so
could some of you submit the following questions?

1)why do you sometimes miss easy shots after beating your man cleanly?  How
are you approaching your offense game?

2) are you talking to Larry Bird about scoring and passing and game attitude?

3)  What happened to those little bank shots?

and tell him how much we like him, both as a player and a person.  In my
unsent message, I said the league would be a lot better if everybody had his
attitude.