Who cares about the scouting budget?

Not me.  The only scouting that matters is draft scouting, and between tv
games and the predraft camps and workouts, we see plenty.  What I want
someone to scout for me is WHAT THE HELL DERRICK COLEMAN IS DOING IN
PHILADELPHIA?  I'm really afraid that with Dino gone we'll play better,
especially with pervis back.  Philadelphia must not get Tim Duncan.  No Way.
 We don't need the worst record in the draft, but it is imperative that we
stay worse than Philly.  I hate them so much I'll root for them.

P.S.  What's going on with Eric Williams?  Should we consider drafting Tim
Thomas if we dno't get the #1?