Re: Bad News

> Adam A Suchocki wrote:
> >

> > Thomas hamilton is out there again (cut by the bulls).  So is Dawkins.
> > Others include Benoit Benjamin and (I think) dwayne Shinzius.
> >
> > > Maybe something happening with Brian Williams ?
> > >
> > This may be true.  If the  Celtics get an exemption for half of Dino's
> > salary + Szabo's salary + the difference between augmon and brown's
> > salaries - they could have close to 4 million to offer Williams - which
> > might get it done.
> >
> > Adam Dwayne is on the Clips but has been hampered by injuries that have kept him
 out so far this season. Williams is looking for a 7mil+ multi year contract
 but something scared of the Mavs who were really making a push for him. I'm
 sure it was more than a report in the media about his knee. He had the bouts
 of depression in Orlando and Denver. When Denver was an up and coming team.
 He had the best year in his career last year. Just before he became a free
 agent of course. He also had a runin with the law in the offseason as he was
 busted with some marijuana down in the Caribean somewhere. IMO the Celts
 would be better off looking to the CBA for somebody to play in the middle.

Art Silva