Re: Random

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997 DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> The other player that the Celtics are interested in the Augmon/Dee trade that
> makes the salaries work is Jerome Williams formerly of Georgetown per TSN...I

Wow, a week ago before Dino was hurt, I was thinking that Jerome Williams
would be a descent pickup in a trade.  I can definitley envision
semi contenders like Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, giving up a very young
power forward with bigtime rebounding potential (Jerome Williams, Othella
Harington, or Alen Henderson) for a guy physically in the prime of his
career who is producing now(Dino, Dana).  This type of move would payoff
for the C's in the long run.

But Dee Brown for Augman and Williams would be a total steal.