Questions

After changing jobs, I've just resubscribed to the list after
a several month absence.  Apologies in advance if my questions
have already been discussed to death here.

1) Now that the Celtics seem to zeroing in on the worst
   record in the league, who is the big man the Celts
	should be after in the lottery?  Tim Duncan?

2) How is the latest crop of rookies shaping up, especially
   Antoine Walker and Marcus Camby?

3) What's happened to Eric Montross in Dallas?

4) Do you think that M.L. Carr intentionally tanked the
   season by going into it without a legitimate center?

5) What do you think of the rumored Dee Brown for Stacey
	Augmon trade?

6) I'm stunned by the fact that the Lakers can free up
   enough salary cap space to offer Shaq $120 million
	while the best the Celtics can do is scrape up a slot
 	to sign Frank Brickowski.  I am living in a hopeless
	fantasy thinking that maybe M.L. Carr will be "promoted"
	and that Rick Pitino will take over at the end of the
	season?

Here in Lakerland, I figured that the locals would be resurrecting
their "Showtime" BS and predicting a run of championships.  A
general mood of pessimism is the rule out here...go figure.  I
hope the Lakers choke on Shaq's bloated contract.

Tom Fontaine              E-Mail: tfontaine@sputtered-films.com
Sputtered Films, Inc.     Tel   : (805)963-9651 x235
320 Nopal St.             Fax   : (805)963-2959
Santa Barbara, CA  93103  http://www.sputtered-films.com