The Mavs

The LA Times reports today that the Mavs are no longer interested in Brian
Williams due to reports in the media that say he had knee surgery in the offseason
to repair a knee. Willies agent of course denies the allegations saying it was
only bone spurs and maintains his asking price at 7 mill+. I know what Seattle did
kind of skewed the market but that kind of money for a guy whose best year was at
15 ppg and 7 rpg with a history of focus problems is just insane. The real reason
I wrote in is to preempt a hysteria if the mavs make a move up the standings in
the coming days. Four out of their next six are against teams .400 or lower as
well as enjoying a 4 game homestand after tomorrows and Wednesdays game. This set
of games will probably be a good indication of how the changes have affected this
team

Art Silva