Re: Plastic Man for Dee Brown? (fwd)

At 12:49 PM 1/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>NO,NO  lets trade him for Robert Horry!!!!!
>
>If we can trade him for Dee, (Horry is making 1.7 million this year and a FA
>next).  We can clear up some cap money for next year!  I really don't see
>any of those players helping the Celts, so clearing up cap money would be
>the best idea, IMHO.  But, Dee is making around 3 mil isn't he?
>
>PS-I really don't like Horry too much.
>
>ManChul Park

Robert Horry is a head case. Did you catch his act last night when he was
taken out of the game after being called for offensive goal tending and then
throwing up a brick from the three point line. His response was to argue
with Ainge and then throw a towel in Danny's face. You want this guy in green.

Let's just ride out the storm and focus on trying to dump the big salaries:
Brown and Radja, hope for the no.1, and pray that Dallas continues to shoot
the tubes.

JC