Subject: Minor vs. Gill

With all this talk about Gill, haven't we forgetten
that Minor is a 2-guard and before the beginning
of this season, we signed him to a fairly long
(3 to 4 years?) deal?

Getting Gill is fine with me if we could get rid
of either Dana or Dee, but that would mean
we would be overpaying another guy (Minor)
who would now sit on the bench.  Unless there's
a definitive plan to move Minor to make room
for Gill, we are still left with a mess
(ok, smaller problem).

As for all this talk about Dana, I think he's
a good player alright and Celtics management
screwed up by grossly over-paying him.  When
Dana was signed before the start of last
season, the money could have bought a much
better player (obviously, this past off-season
has elevated ALL salaries).