Re: Plastic Man for Dee Brown?

- ----------
> From: Thomas J McHugh

> JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!
>         send brown packing!!!!!!!     we could trade Augmon to some if he
> does not perform better than the others or fit in     GOOD BYE BROWN
>                 i pray  . .. . .

I agree do it before they change their mind.  Don't dick around like we did
on the Rider deal last year, this may be our only chance to dump Brown.
But we then must move Fox, Augman, or Williams for Gill. We will have too
many small forwards.  An end solution of Brown out, Gill in,  would be
acceptable to me.  But we do need a backup point real bad to spell David.