Dana supporters, speak out!

I think it is about time all Dana supporters speak out for him on this
digest. So far, I read all these trade talks and I think they are not
too wise. Dana Barros would be the one person who could shoot the
Celtics to victory; and his role, like McHale, should be always to come
off the bench. It is definately not his job to handle the ball. This
season, he is doing all he could, and if we do get a few good players
next year, his value would show up. In such a bad season, everyone is
looking bad. If we should trade Dana, we should also trade Wes (for
example) because he looked bad sometimes too. I know this would sound
stupid (about trading Wes), but so does all the talks about trading
Dana.
I think some people have a problem with Dana because he is making good
money. I personally don't think he makes too much. However, too much or
not, it is not Dana Barros who is paying Dana Barros that money, and all
should do well to remember that. It sounds very "sour grape" to me.
Anyway, I don't ask everyone to agree with me, I just ask all those Dana
supporters out there to voice their support!

John Liang