Re: Duncan vs. Van Horn

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Fred Fahey wrote:
> Van Horn had the flu and Peral-itis (Ricky Peral makes it very hard to have a good shooting
> night with his excellent defense).  He is better than he showed against Wake.
>
> Fred

Van Horn had the flu?  I like his game, but what is it with him and the
flu?  Didn't he have the flu all through last years NCAA tournament?  I
know its coincidence, but if he is sick for the next major TV game he's
in, I might begin to question whether someone at Utah is making excuses
for him.

Adam