Re: Duncan vs. Van Horn

> I like Tim Thomas a lot better than Van Horn, although the latter will
> probably make a good pro along the lines of Christian Laettner.  Thomas will
> be an all-star for sure if plays hard.
>
> Oh, and btw, Tim Duncan is a center.  Calling him a brad daughtery type --
> that is, a three time all star center -- ddoesn't persuade me otherwise.  And
> Duncan is a better shot blocker than Daughtery.

I agree.  He is an outstanding rebounder and defender (better than Draugherty)
but not as polished offensively.  Olajowan is another example of a center who
plays offense more like a forward.  Not saying Tim is Hakeem yet, though!!

Van Horn had the flu and Peral-itis (Ricky Peral makes it very hard to have a good shooting
night with his excellent defense).  He is better than he showed against Wake.

Fred