First road win

Aside from getting a badly needed win -not for us fans so much as the
players: the look in these guys eyes was getting ugly- it was nice to see
the rook step up at crunch time. Not just that he made some nice plays, but
that they were nice *hustle* plays, which was the knock on him at draft time
and on and off since. Bill's point about his outside shooting being poor is
true and makes me wonder if he has vision problems. His form isn't bad, but
the shots mostly fall short. Made me wonder if there's a depth perception
problem. Just based on my own experience as someone who's nearsighted and
has that sort of problem if I wear glasses from an old, weaker prescription.
Any thoughts?
- -Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@mail.idt.net