Drafting Possibilities

	I think as far as the draft is concerned, we will receive the #1
pick. With this it is obvious that we take Tim Duncan who is  avery
versatile player he can score in the post, rebound, block shots, and even
throw in a few assists and a steal now and again. However, I think two
many people don't realize the true potential of the Dallas pick. With this
pick we could possibly draft players like Van Horn or Vaughn, maybe even
Fortson. Or something that I have mentioned is that maybe the Celtics
should at least spread the word that they are interested in trading that
pick (the Dallas one). I am not saying we have to, but it doesn't hurt to
see what we are offered for it. We could maybe even pull off a trade
involving the Dallas pick and like Dee Brown or Rick Fox for Mercer or
someone else that the Celtic's front office feels we need. Either way I
finally think the Celtics have caught that break the fans have been
waiting for. I think this really will be the first giant step to returning
this team and franchise to GREATNESS!!!

					Jerry

jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu