pippen

Before all the Pippen bashing when Jordan wasn't playing, please remember
the situation correctly first.  My memory recalls the Jordanless Bulls
losing to the Knicks in 7 in the second round of the playoffs.  And, as I
am unbiased since I'm a celts fan, there was a play at the end of the
game(6th or7th) that Pippen got fouled on while attempting a three. There
was a no call but IMO he was fouled and it would have put him on the line
with a chance to win, and that is not bad the year after losing Jordan.

Christopher R. Gee