Re: My fat opinion

Tim Stewart wrote:

> Celtics should trade their 1st Rd pick to the Bulls for Scottie Pippen!!!
I don't feel this needs a reply but there is something that has been
eating at me for a long time.Pippen is the most overrated player that
has ever played in the NBA.Look at how the Bulls were without Jordan.If
Pippen was as good as he seems to think he is they should have been able
to carry on without Jordan.Jordan may be the best player ever to play in
the NBA but that still shouldn't have made them that much worse if
Pippen is supposedly so great.They were much worse though because Pippen
can't even carry Jordans' jockstrap!
P.S.
I say Jordan may be the best but my vote still goes to Larry.