Mercer

Two comments on Mercer:

1) he is definitely a 2 guard in the NBA.  I don't know what guys are talking
about who project him and Antoine in the same position.  Antoine is OUR POWER
FORWARD.  That is his position.  Eric is OUR SMALL FORWARD.  Neither of these
guys is as effective at the other position, and Mercer shouldnt see a minute
in the frontcourt.

2) They guys is great, and --bottom line --would make a superb consolation
prize.  Let's hope we don't end up at three or four, where they'll both be
gone.  Personally I think Keith Van Horn is overrated, along with his team
and his coach.  I think Doleac looks like a pretty good center though -- if
Dallas keeps on winning, Battie may be gone too.  Dallas Must Die!