Re: Tony Massenburg

CECIL WRIGHT wrote:
<cdubs@loki.atcon.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> Bill, how could you forget the immortal Tony Massenburg?
>
>Yeah, was that some screen he laid on Hawkins?  Bill Walton muttered
>something about how the C's should have made some sort of statement with
>some kind of payback for his action.  The way Massenburg is put together,
>the only Celtic who probably has the nerve to confront him would be M.L.

Didn't he do his best to end a few careers in a Cs camp a few years ago? I'm
pretty sure he put a couple bodies on the injured list. Anyone remember details?

Still in fairness, there are a few Cs like Eric Williams who don't back off
from anyone. More to the point, wouldn't it be helpful if they'd communicate
on defense and warn each other about picks and screens once in a while? For
the sake of novelty, if nothing else.
- -Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net