Draft

  Okay here are those draft statistics I promised.   I was a little wrong on
how many ping pong balls there are.  I said ten and there are really fourteen.
 Anyways,  I got this from an email message from the NBA;  all numbers and
statistics reflect last years draft, but can still be applied to this years
just switch the number around.

" The lottery will be weighted based on last season's record. The team with
the worst record gets a greater chance to win.

The league has assigned 1,000 possible four-number combinations to the 13
teams. Vancouver has 250 combinations, and is followed by Philadelphia (200),
Toronto (157), Milwaukee (120), Minnesota (77), Dallas (76), the Clippers
(44), New Jersey (29), Boston (18), Denver (11), Golden State (7), Cleveland
(6) and Charlotte (5).

Fourteen ping-pong balls numbered 1 through 14 will be placed in a drum and
four balls will be drawn, with the combination determining which team gets the
No. 1 pick. If either a Toronto or Vancouver number comes up on the first
selection, it will automatically get the second pick overall. If one of them
comes up again, the other team would get the third choice. So there is a
chance the combination picked third might get the No. 1 choice. After the
first three picks are drawn for, the following ten teams are then placed in
order of their records"