Re: duncan

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Adam A Suchocki wrote:

> <some great comments cut here...>
> On top of all this, don't discount Antoine Walker as a possible franchise
> player....he is showing more talent than I though possible for a 20 year
> old in the NBA.  In another year or two he could be capable of carrying a
> team.
>
> Adam

	I just have to echo these sentiments.  Walker has been playing
very well against guys 3 and 4 inches taller than he is.  If Walker
improves over the next 2 years the way he has this year, and Duncan is
half as good as he's cracked up to be, the Celtics will be contenders
come the turn of the century.  Not to mentioned picking Mercer, Van Horn,
Battie, or anyone else to be the 3rd member of the next "big 3."
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
- -David Darlington