The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #53

I have never seen a cheerleader at a Celtic or Packer game that I've
watched on tv or in person.

I believe that the Celtics and the Packers are alike in a couple of
ways, they have great traditions and great knowledgeable fans. I don't
think we will ever need cheerleaders, nor do I want to see them have
them. If people want to see cheerleaders, let them go to a college or
high school game (ie. Lakers and Cowboys).

Does anyone know of where I can order Celtic clothing like warm up
jackets or the traditional jackets with "CELTICS" across the front and
the Shamrock on the shoulders?
I don't want any of the modern Starter or Logo Athletic Stuff. I would
appreciate it greatly.  Out here in Northern Michigan all we get is
Pistons and the "hot" teams.

My e-mail address is Packman726@aliens.com.   Thanks for the help!!!!!