Re: Trade deadline

J Rogy wrote:

> We are putting too much hope in getting Duncan.Even though our Irish
> luck has to be with us after taking a break for so long.On the other
> hand I think you create your own luck.We need to make a knockout trade
> with the Dallas pick.This would assure us of getting a great player for
> a gamble draft pick.I am sure there is a team out there willing to do
> this.But I am sure we won't do it because management doesn't know how to
> deal like they used too.Where has Red gone?We are all putting our hopes
> on Duncan because our management has made us & that makes me MAD!

I have to disagree with your thinking. It would not be a wise move to
trade away a pick that will certainly end up in the lottery. Suppose it
ends up being the first pick( a possibility with the status of the Mavs
now ). ML and company would really look foolish and you would be even
mor mad. Besides who is out there we can get. Richmond or maybe Jim
Jackson no thanks not im my green.

Art Silva