Trade deadline

We are putting too much hope in getting Duncan.Even though our Irish
luck has to be with us after taking a break for so long.On the other
hand I think you create your own luck.We need to make a knockout trade
with the Dallas pick.This would assure us of getting a great player for
a gamble draft pick.I am sure there is a team out there willing to do
this.But I am sure we won't do it because management doesn't know how to
deal like they used too.Where has Red gone?We are all putting our hopes
on Duncan because our management has made us & that makes me MAD!