The Coming of Antoine

Everyone is so delerious over Nelson's Folly that we have overlooked
Antoine's finding himself.  The guy is putting up Karl Malone like numbers --
28 points and 13 rebounds a night over the past week or so.  N.B.> Mourning
just won player of the week with similar numbers.  Naturally, this is the one
week of the year I am away from my dish.  Can anyone write about his
highlights?  I hate to admit it, but I don't care much about what happens in
the game -- who goes ahead when, etc.  I am just interested in how are young
players play.  For example, what kind of passes did Antoine's six assists in
Seattle come on?