Re: THE TRADE

WOW!! Let me catch my breath....

I just checked Nando net and ESPN. This thing is too good for Calipari and
Nets. The question I must ask Nellie is WHY?
The 3J ranch, is is great threesome, young and athletic. I guess the team
management gave up on the three when they had chemistry problems. I thought it
would have been better to fire the coach and hire a coach who preaches
up-tempo. (Westpaul, Doug Moe..) Man...I mean the management must be really
committed to Jim Cleamons (did I spell it right?)

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu