Celtics South (aka Dallas) make the Nets better...

Hi all,

The Dallas Mavericks made another major trade tonight, this one a nine-player
deal that sent Jim Jackson and  Chris Gatling to the New Jersey Nets for
center Shawn Bradley.

The Mavericks also sent Sam Cassell, George McCloud and Eric Montross to the
Nets. Dallas received guards Khalid  Reeves and Robert Pack, as well as
forward Ed O'Bannon.

I'm beginning to believe that Don Nelson is really on the Celtics payroll,
not the Mavericks.  He continues to make the team worse, thus giving us a
better and better pick, while making teams that might threaten our large
number of ping pong balls (Phoenix and New Jersey) better.

This has been one crazy season boys and girls...

		Laytah,

		Jason

  Jason A. Drisko               	Email: drisko@ics.com
  Integrated Computer Solutions		WWW:   http://www.ics.com/~drisko
  201 Broadway 				Voice: (617) 621-0060
  Cambridge, MA 02139          		Fax:   (617) 621-9555