Rick Fox

I think we should let Rick go to help Indiana make the playoffs. If we
trade for Dampier we could use him as a backup for Duncan or as
insurance if we don't get him. Also, if our new coach (whoever he is)
wants Fox back, we could sign him for a reasonable amount as the sixth
man, leaving enough money for the big name free agents in 1998. If he
sees that Boston has a chance to rise from the cellar he might decide to
come back and finish his career as a Celtic. If not, we would've just
gotten rid of his salary.