Re: Fox's stock rising. (fwd)

> If we are going to get rid of Fox or Williams, lets get something good in
> return.  Rooks is not the answer, Dampier probably at best be a good
> backup.

I totally agree that rooks should NOT be touched with a 10 foot pole!
Dampier from what I've seen would be a really good backup center with
shot blocking ability.

> I like the Travis Knight acquisition but would want more than Rooks, and
> their isn't much else they would part with. We should have moved him for
> Ceballos.  Their have been rumors about the Lakers trying to get Chris
> Mullin also.

Hmmm, Travis Knight will be a FA next year... would it be wise to trade for
him?

>  On Wesley, I also would hate to lose him with no compensation.
>
> How about Fox & Wesley to Indiana for Dale Davis & Travis Best ?

I really don't understand this?  Why?  Travis Best is NOT even comparable to
Wesley.. Big loss for us and Dale Davis is NOT all that...

I'd rather see us trying to get Dampier and a late first rounder for Fox.
(at least try to push for that type of trade).

ManChul Park