Re: Fox's stock rising.

- ----------
> From: smishra <smishra@ix.netcom.com>
>
> Peter Vescey on ESPN reported that both Indiana and Lakers are interested
> in Rick Fox. Indiana is rumoured to offer Eric Dampier, Lakers are
offering
> Sean Rooks. Of the two, I like the Indiana deal, Dampier has the makings
of
> a solid backup center or even a starting center, he is averaging 6.3 pts,
5
> rebounds and about 1.3 blocks in roughly 18 min/game, but the Lakers
could
> sweeten the deal if they substitute Rooks with Travis Knight <obviously
> they will have to add some deadwood to balance Fox's salary>. - Mishra

If we are going to get rid of Fox or Williams, lets get something good in
return.  Rooks is not the answer, Dampier probably at best be a good
backup.

I like the Travis Knight acquisition but would want more than Rooks, and
their isn't much else they would part with. We should have moved him for
Ceballos.  Their have been rumors about the Lakers trying to get Chris
Mullin also.

 On Wesley, I also would hate to lose him with no compensation.

How about Fox & Wesley to Indiana for Dale Davis & Travis Best ?