Re: Mashburn Trade to Miami

Read the article on ESPN myself and it is true.
Please, the last time a trade happened, we asked ourselves what could we
offered to get him. It was Jason Kidd to Phoniex.
I don't think Don Nelson would have wanted anything from us except for our
draft pick(s). Trading won't do us any good unless we get more draft picks.
Mashburn is a good player but trading for him will just add to the logjam we
have at the small forward spot.
On the note of trading, Atlanta still wants a small forward. Hey Mullin wants
out of Golden State. Maybe we can see another trade in the near future.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu