Re: M.L.'s "style"

	I have to say I completely agree with Adam.  I'm glad someone is
finally standing up for M.L.  The only criticism I have of M.L. this year
is that he hasn't been able to unload any of our big contract players
(Dee, Dana, Dino).  But he has the team playing very hard and just barely
losing (except for last night which shows how well he has been coaching),
which is the best thing for us now.  The last six or seven years we've
been playing close to .500 ball which has gotten us no where.

Jeremy