Re: This sucks

- ------=_NextPart_000_01BC1838.9BE45940

- ----------

> How do you get off this mailing list celtics are a bunch of washed up
> panzies.

The way I look at it 1804, you must have got on this list on purpose.  I do
not believe it is possible to get on it by accident.  Having said that, are
you a Bulls fan who realizes that the future is with the Celtics?

Darrell
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BC1838.9BE45940

do you get off this mailing list celtics are a bunch of washed =
on this list on purpose. &nbsp;I do not believe it is possible to get on =
it by accident. &nbsp;Having said that, are you a Bulls fan who realizes =
- ------=_NextPart_000_01BC1838.9BE45940--