Good news and fox thoughts

Good news about billups!  As for fox, I consider a guy like him to be
untradeable, since you can't get value for him.  If we are outbid for his
services, that's one thing.  But you can't let him go, assuming you will buy
a superstar down the road.  That's not our way, and it isn't right.  I say,
unload Dino, Brown, Day, Ellison, Brick, and Barros even if it means giving
them away for second round picks.  Use that money.  But sign David and Rick
for what they deserve.  Especially with fundamentally sound team players
being as rare as they are now.

P.S. do you think that DJ is now a lock to be coach?  I heard he was the
Bullets first choice.