Re: Todd Day the scoring machine

- ----------
>Barbara Lites  stated:
>
> TODD DAY HAS SCORED MORE THAN 17PTS A GAME.HIS PLAYNG TIME IS UP FROM
ABOUT 20MIN TO 30-35MIN.HE IS SCORING NOW BECAUSE OF THAT.THE MORE  MINUTES
HE GETS THE MORE HE IS GOING TO SCORE,AND THE CELTICS HAVE A  BETTER CHANCE
OF WINNING. FRANK SINATRA I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ASK
> YOU.ARE YOU EVEN A CELTIC FAN?

Barbara, just because Todd is scoring more doesn't necessarily mean we have
a better chance of winning, if he is scoring 20,  and giving up 35-40 to
the guy he is defending.  That is Philadelphia's problem with Iverson &
Stackhouse.  Todd knows his contract is up so he is trying to keep it
clean.  I agree, he has had an attitude problem since his days at Arkansas,
use the cap room for a Vin Baker or Joe Smith in '98,  and answer the 2
problem with a Dedric Willoughby, Chauncy Billups or Ron Mercer in the
draft.