RE: Heat Edge Celts: Miami 118- Boston 117

Thanks, Bill, for your usual excellent coverage for  us out-of-towners.
It looks like Fox, Wesley, Williams and Walker are really stepping it up
in the absence of Dino Radja and this is something that has me wondering
why, if Radja is the best player we have (I haven't looked at his
statistics), we still seem to do better without him? It may not be
relfected in the no. of wins, but from the no.  of close games we've
been having in Radja's absence, perhaps (reluctantly) it might be an
idea to trade him???

venkat