Re: Todd Day hero

>Todd Day has proven over the years that when he gets 30-40 minutes a
>game he is capable of scoring 16 to 20pt a game.He has shown lately he
>can score now that his minutes are up.
>       GIVE HIM THE BALL.

Todd Day is a horrible shooter, plain and simple.  He currently has a
.408 FG%.  Not exactly the type of player you want to have the ball,
especially in crunch time.  Just a couple of nights ago, he was 6 for 16
from the floor.  With his free throws, he ended up with a decent final
total, but he still shot the ball at 37.5%.  That, quite frankly, is
pathetic. . . Todd has some skills, but he has a horrible tendency to
shoot his own team right out of the game.  I'll be very happy to see him
go at the end of the season.

 --Brian
brianb@stylus.com