Re: Watson

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Was that S. Car. point guard named Watson?  Wow!  He could be a
> backup in the league.  What about him for the second round?  He can
> defend and drive like a wild man.  I was impressed.
>
> Gene
Watson has made a quantum leap during this year.  Up through December,
when we lost to UNC-Ashville and Charleston Southern, 2 Big South teams,
Melvin was always looking for his points and shot first.  Once he
changed his game and got the shots to BJ and Larry Davis, we have gone
on to win 11 games in a row, including KY last night.  I agree that with
his quickness and defense, he can play in the NBA.  And if he keeps his
head on right now, after next year, he might be able to move up to a
starter after a few years learning.

Peace,

Bentz